posted Mar 15, 2011, 12:58 PM by Julie Salas
- AP exam sign-up forms and payment are due next Monday, 3/21 to Ms. Burns in the Counseling Office.
- Sophomores: Do you want service learning, out in the world, as part of your classwork? Are you interested in classes that make connections across different subjects? Would you like to learn more about the environment, and how humans interact with it? Then EDSET is for you! Come to the meeting in Rm. 304 at lunch on Friday to learn more about the program and the application process.
- Support Albany High School's buildOn club in raising money to build schools in developing countries by coming out to Albany Bowl! Join us on March 27th from 10am-12pm for our regional bowl-a-thon. Come to the meetings on Tuesdays at lunch in Rm. 206 for more info.
& Juniors interested in signing up for Connect Academy for the
2011-12 school year: Come to an info meeting during Advisory this
Friday in the Little Theater. Questions, see Ms. Chiarella in Rm 206 or
Potluck on Friday, March 18 @ 5-7pm in the MPR. Sign up in your
French, Spanish or Mandarin class to join the fun. Bring a dish or
beverage that serves at least 8 people. Merci, Sheh Sheh and gracias!
Sale today & Friday after school, in front of school. Come out
for some goodies! Sponsored by the South Asian Student Union.
- Journalism & Yearbook sign ups for
the 2011/2012 school year is Thursday, 3/17 or Friday, 3/18 at lunch in rm. 214.
- Intra-mural Championship Volleyball Match Thursday @ lunch. Blueballs vs Three Q plus One Q
- Today's lunch menu: Deli Sandwiches, Garden Bar, Chicken Chow Mein, & Lasagna
- Vegetarian menu: Veggie Lasagna, Veggie Sushi, Fruit, 1% or Non-fat Milk
- Seniors: Looking for money for College? The AHS Local Scholarship application is now available. Go to "Counseling" then "Scholarships" on the AHS website to download the application. Don't miss out on this opportunity to earn money for college.
- Model UN's cheese party today @ lunch in Rm. 18.
- ONE HEART CLUB THURS. LUNCH RM. 202 BRING A FRIEND
- SUPERHEROES CLUB THURS. LUNCH LIBRARY
- BEST BUDDIES ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARTY THURS., LUNCH, RM. 219. WEAR GREEN!
- Attention all clubs who have signed up to participate in Int'l Food Day, Diversity Assembly, or Club Carnival Activities: MANDATORY finalizing meeting Friday @ lunch in Rm. 126 to go over logistics. See you there!