posted Oct 4, 2016, 8:37 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block B Schedule
- Picture retakes will be next Tuesday, October 11 in the library. If you haven't picked up your pictures yet, how will you know if you need a retake? Please pick up school pictures ASAP in the attendance office. If you want to have a retake bring your old package to retake day and give it to the photographer. If your picture wasn't taken before you can pick up order forms in the attendance office.
- Get ready for the AHS Mock Election! Exercise your right to vote on Monday, Oct 10th. Vote online through your school email for P\president, state officials, propositions and a local measure. Rock the Mock!
- Soon, the FLEX Office will have tutors available for a variety of subjects. If you are looking for some additional support, come to the FLEX Office and sign-up. We will match you with a tutor who can help you in the subjects you’re interested in.
College and Career
- Seniors don’t forget to come to the CSU application tip help TODAY at lunch in the little theater. Counselor's will be going over the application process, new changes to the application and helpful tips for filling it out!
- This week’s college visits:
- Today - Evergreen College
- Thursday - The New School, Case Western, Willamette
- Friday – Macalester
Clubs and Teams
- Planning on playing a winter sport? Then make sure you submit your online athletic clearance by Thursday, Nov. 3rd @ 3:00pm. Please be sure to upload your updated Medical Clearance form to your online account. Hard copies will not be accepted. If you already played a sport this year, then just log on to your athletic clearance account and update your account for the sport you want to play. Online registration can be found @ GoAlbanyAthletics.org
- Riverkids Club Today Lunch Rm 218
- Key Club Today Lunch Rm 302
- Team Tibet Club Today Lunch Rm 209 We want to raise awareness of the crackdown in Tibet. There will be food.
- Bring Change to Mind Club Today Lunch Rm M4 There will be snacks and free stuff like pens, tattoos, etc. New members welcome!
- Amnesty International Club Today Lunch Rm 215 First meeting of the year. There will be baked goods!
- Best Buddies Club Thursday Lunch Rm 219
- One HEart Thursday Lunch Rm 211