posted May 12, 2015, 4:11 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block B Schedule
- Thursday is the Art Show. Art will be hanging everywhere, plus – music, food, photo booth, henna tattoos and body paint.
- Mathletes is today in the cafeteria from 4:00 to 5:00. Come if you enjoy fun math problems, cool people, free food and winning: Albany High has been undefeated for the past two years! No previous experience necessary! Come for a good time!
- Students signed up for AP LIT: MANDATORY summer work meetings for AP Lit will take place on Monday 5/18 OR Thursday 5/21 at lunch in room 206. Questions? See Ms Radford in Room 206.
- Last chance to pre-purchase a yearbook. Cost is $90. Bring cash or a check to AHS to Ms. Radford in room 206 by Friday May 15. Some books will be for sale at distribution.
- The lost and found will be donated on May 20. Please check in the attendance office for lost items.
- Get ready; it’s almost here! At the end of May the Venture Store, in the gym lobby, will be selling shirts! Tank-tops, tees, pocket-tees and long sleeve shirts hand designed by AHS students will be up for sale! You can afford the shirts but you can’t afford to miss this chance!
- Albany High is hosting its Spring Blood Drive on Thursday, May 21st. Albany High is one of the top donating schools to Red Cross in California so please consider donating if you or a parent/guardian meet the donor requirements. Detailed requirement information can be found in the Attendance Office.
- “Different Pieces of Oppression” by Rebecca Shalliker will be performed on Sunday at Thick House. See Ms. Martinez in Rm 214B for details.
- Seniors: if you did not complete a Senior Exit Survey please come to the Counseling Office ASAP for instructions. We need this information to ensure your final transcripts are sent to the right place.
Clubs and Teams
- Best Buddies Senior Send-Off Thursday, May 14th Lunchtime Room 219
- Key Club Today Lunch Rm 302