posted Oct 13, 2014, 4:48 PM by PTSA Moderator
updated Oct 13, 2014, 4:56 PM
Block A Schedule
- Register for the PSAT now! Bookroom window at lunch. $25 cash or check to AUSD.
- Donate your cans for homecoming points! The Alameda County Food Bank will be holding the food drive from October 13 – October 24.
- Attention students preparing for homecoming decorations: please use as much recyclable materials as possible since it may earn you homecoming points! Further information to be posted.
- Homecoming is next week! Show your class spirit and win spirit points by dressing up and attending powder puff games, boys volleyball and more! The class with the most spirit points wins Homecoming!
College and Career
- Alameda County District Attorney's Office is offering an exciting program for students interested in learning about the justice system. The program runs from January to July 2015 and includes a summer internship. For program requirements and an application, see Ms. Fan in the Counseling Office.
Clubs and Teams
- Winter sports will be starting up soon. Turn in your clearance paperwork at the main office3 before the November 6th deadline.
- There will be a short AHS Wrestling meeting for all interested athletes at the beginning of lunch today in the wrestling room. You can pick up Clearance forms in the Main Office or from the Athletic Directors Office.
- Riverkids Wednesday Lunch Rm 214B There will be candy!
- Model UN Wednesday Lunch Rm 207
- The mountain bike club will have a mandatory meeting for new and returning members and their parents or guardians on Wednesday at 7:30pm in Rm 313. Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Please excuse the tennis team at 2:20 today for their match.