posted Nov 14, 2016, 7:17 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block A Schedule
- Wednesday is Career Day. The schedule will be as follows:
Congratulations to senior Sophia Kamps on winning a Best Delegate award at this past weekend's Stanford Model UNConference. Congratulations also go to senior Dylan Kurzer-Ogul and junior Evan Mallah for winning Outstanding Delegate awards at the Conference, and to seniors Ilay Raz, Michael Wang and Sarah Xu for winning Honorable Mention recognition. Finally, shout outs go to junior Mathilde McKeever for winning a Research and Writing award, and to senior Alex Hempel for being commended.Congratulations to everyone who competed at this past weekend’s debate tournament. Shout out to Claire Hsu, Joanna Qiu, Tess McGinley, Ruby Tang, Jorjie K and Samantha S for winning records in Novice Public Forum; Sage Charp, Milo Kearney, Maria Fedyk and Alexa Albert for undefeated records in JV Public Forum and Raquel R for winning undefeated in JV Lincoln-Douglas Debate. Congrats!AHS Theater Ensemble presents “Bright Ideas” by Eric Coble on Thursday & Friday at 7:00pm, Saturday @ 2:00 & 8:00pm and Sunday @ 2:00pm. Come find out just how far Joshua & Genevra Bradley will go to get their child into the “Bright Ideas Childhood Development Academy” in this contemporary adaptation of Shakespeare’s MacBeth. Tickets are $10 for students, teachers & senior citizens and $15 for adults. We guarantee you’ll never look at pesto the same way again! Did you know that an easy way to prevent animal homelessness is to make sure that families can feed their pets? Please bring unopened wet or dry cat or dog food to the library to be donated to the Berkeley Humane Society. We will be collecting now thru November 23rd.3 on 3 lunchtime basketball starts this week on Wednesday, November 16th at the beginning of lunch. Games will be on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you have a team signed up, please come to the gym and be ready to ball for the 2016 tournament. Questions, please see Mrs. Vasarhel
- Per 2…8:10am – 9:17am
- Per 4…9:22am – 10:29am
- BREAK… 10:29am – 10:39am
- ADVISORY…10:44am – 11:00am
- Session A…11:05am – 11:35am
- Session B…11:40am – 12:10pm
- Session C… 12:15pm – 12:45pm
- LUNCH…12:45pm – 1:30pm
- Per 6…1:35pm – 2:42pm
College and Career
- SENIORS: Did you miss the Cash 4 College FAFSA Workshop last week? Do you still need information on how to Fund Your Future? If so, be sure to grab a folder full of CA$H info from Ms. Parrott's outbox in the Counseling Office. Supplies are limited. So get yours today!
- In this week’s college visit line-up we have Savannah College of Art and Design at 11:00 am in the Main Office Conference Room and Grand Canyon University tomorrow at 2:35 in the Counseling Office Conference Room.
Clubs and Teams
- GSA Today Lunch Rm 109B
- Feminist Club Today Lunch Rm 109A
- BSU Wednesday Lunch Rm 104 We will continue watching the documentary “The 13th” and will be discussing last week’s election results.
- OneHeart Thursday Lunch Rm 211
- Harry Potter Alliance Club Thursday Lunch Library We will present a cute animal film festival.