posted Feb 2, 2015, 5:10 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block A Schedule
- The California High School Exit Exam will be given to all tenth graders today and Wednesday, Feb. 3rd and 4th. Language Arts will be on the 3rd and Math on the 4th. Students should arrive by 8:10 and report directly to the gym or little theater. Testing locations will be posted in the school lobby in front of the counseling office.
- BSU daily quote is “Without a struggle, there can be no progress.” Fredrick Douglass
- The library will be closed on Tuesday during periods 1, 3, break, & 5th and on Wednesday during 2nd, Advisory, and 4th for the CAHSEE exam.
- Every Wednesday come by the gym at lunch for open gym table tennis. Bring your ID card.
- Valentine's Grams on sale all week at lunch and after school in front of the Art Building! Be sure to send your friends, teachers, and loved ones personalized cards and songs they won't forget!
- AHS girls soccer team is holding a movie night on Friday 2/6 7:30pm in the little theater. Entrance by donations, concessions and intermission performance. We will screen Pitch Perfect.
- Come to the student run Chamber Music Club concert tonight at 7 pm St. Albans church.
- Thanks for everyone who came out to support Saturday night in the boys basketball win over Tamalpais. Senior night is Saturday at 7 pm. Come join the fun!
- Save the date! AHS Theater Ensemble’s winter musical, “Annie Get Your Gun” runs from March 12th thru March 18th. Tickets are $10 for students and $15 for adults. Buy them online to reserve your place at Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show! See you there!
College and Career
- Attention 10th graders: our annual 10th grade parent night is scheduled for Wednesday, February 4th from 7-8:30pm in the GYM. Counselors will be presenting an overview of graduation and college requirements and ways to get involved activities. Hope to see you and your family there!
Clubs and Teams
- OCEAN PROTECTION LEAGUE WED. LUNCH RM. 304
- Animal Shelter Club Today Lunch Rm 209
- Athletic Clearances for spring sports are due Thursday, February 5th at 3:00pm. If you have already participated on an Albany high sports team this year, you are still required to submit a completed Athletic Packet (minus the medical form). Medical forms are good for the entire 14-15 school year. During the week of January 26th thru January 30th, please turn your forms in at the Attendance Office.
- Please release JV/V Boys Soccer @ 2:00 today for their game.