posted Apr 27, 2015, 7:16 PM by PTSA Moderator
Testing Schedule Block A
- 8:10 – 9:44 1st period
- 9:49 – 11:23 3rd period
- 11:23 – 11:33 BREAK
- 11:38—1:12 5th period
- 1:12 – 1:57 LUNCH
- 2:02 – 3:36 7th period
- 11th graders will take Math SBAC Performance Task (90 min) during English classes
- Seniors: mandatory graduation meeting in the Little Theater during Advisory on Wednesday, 4/29. Go to Advisory first for attendance, then go to the Little Theater after the bulletin is read.
- “A Sky Full of Stars,” this year’s prom will be held on May 30th. Tickets will be sold this week from April 29th to May 1st outside bookroom window. Cost: $75. Please have exact amount or check payable to AHS. Make sure to bring a dance agreement and any guest forms. Dance agreement forms are available in the attendance office or on the website. Sign up for public proposals at the leadership board.
Wednesday, April 29th, Block B Testing Schedule
- 8:10 – 10:15 ELA SBAC CAT 11th grade only (120 min)
- 10:15 – 10:25 BREAK
- 10:30 - 11:40 2nd period
- 11:45 – 12:25 ADVISORY ELA SBAC Classroom Activity (30 min. 11th grade)
- 12:25 – 1:10 LUNCH
- 1:15 – 2:25 4th period
- 2:30 – 3:40 6th period
- Congrats to the AHS Robotics Club for taking home not one, not two, but three awards at last weekend's Pioneers in Engineering Robotics competitions! Albany won the 1st place, Engineering Journalism, and Engineering Professionalism awards.
- Interested in playing Lunchtime IM Softball? Round up your friends and put together a roster of at least 5 ladies and 5 gentlemen with an appropriate team name and turn roster into Ms Vasarhely no later than 5/1.
- The library will be closed early today, and Wednesday. The library will NOT be open after school, and on will close immediately after lunch today.
- See Ms. Oremland about participating in AHS second annual open mic poetry slam which will be held at lunch on Friday, 5/1. Ask her how your poetry can be featured as part of the art installation in the atrium.
- Come support Senior Night by eating at Zachary's Pizza on Wednesday! Just show the flyer, on your phone or a printout, and Zachary's will donate 15% to Senior Night!
Clubs and Teams
- POETRY CLUB TODAY LUNCH CLUBHOUSE
- MODEL U.N. WED. LUNCH RM. 207
- Please excuse the Boy’s Tennis Team @ 3:15pm.
- Teachers: when filling out a Teacher Recommendation Form please complete by Wednesday May 6th and return it to the Cheerleading mailbox in Main Office.