posted Apr 18, 2016, 3:34 PM by PTSA Moderator
- Interested in playing Co-Ed Lunchtime IM Softball? Rosters must be turned into Ms. Vasarhely no later than Friday, April 29th. Please include team name with roster and note that there can only be 1 varsity softball and baseball player per team.
- Calling all Theatre Ensemble members who are attending the Ashland Shakespeare trip this year. There is a mandatory meeting on Thursday OR Friday in Ms. Fahrner's room (M4) at lunch. Be there for EITHER meeting or contact Ms. Fahrner IN ADVANCE.
- Best Buddies Friendship Walk Saturday, April 23rd from 8:30-12 Golden Gate Park Transportation is on your own but you need a signed permission slip. If you want to carpool or need a permission slip, talk to one of the officers or come by Room 219.
College and Career
- Attention Latino Seniors! Conexion Latina wants to celebrate your graduation! If you are interested in participating in Latino Achievement Celebration please sign up and contact Sra. Valadez by e-mail or room 212.
- Seniors are you planning on attending a community college? Berkeley City College will be here Thursday April 21st during lunch in the little theater. They will be discussing how to register, enroll in classes, placement tests and how to transfer to a 4 year university. If you are planning on going to another community college please still come because the process of applying and attending is the same for all community colleges and the session will be very valuable.
- Still want that internship with The Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC)? The deadline has been extended to Sunday, April 10, 2016. Go to For more information visit http://ahs.ausdk12.org/counseling/future-focus.
- Do you care about Social Justice? Apply to the ACLU Summer Advocacy Institute. There are only a few spots left, so sign up today. Learn more about the program at www.aclu.org!
Clubs and Teams
- Red Cross Club Today Lunch Rm 209
- One Heart Thursday Lunch Rm 211