posted Sep 16, 2015, 3:50 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block A Schedule
- School pictures are here. Pick them up in the attendance office.
- Need help in any of your classes? Flex tutors will be available to meet with you at lunch starting today! For Math and Science drop in on Mondays and Wednesdays. English, History, and Foreign Languages on Tuesday and Thursday. If you need any help with Organization or Studying Skills, come on Fridays! No appointment necessary, just pop in to the Flex office at lunch on the corresponding day. The Tutoring schedule will also be posted outside of the Flex office in the Main Lobby.
- Attention juniors! There will be a meeting for homecoming team captains and all those interested in homecoming activities at lunch on Friday, September 18 in room 311.
- Come out for the Albany Community Triathlon on Sept. 27th! The event is a super sprint: 17 lap swim in the pool, 11 lap bike and 3.5 lap run around AHS and Memorial Park, a great work out! Plus festivities, food, swag and massages! If you don't want to enter on your own, enter as a team and each person can do their favorite part. AUSD students pay less and receive a $10 refund on completion of the course. See albanytri.com for more details.
Clubs and Teams
- Do you like free snacks and cash prizes? If you are interested in science trivia, come to room 306 this Friday lunch for an epic tournament.
- Speech & Debate Today Lunch Rm M1
- American Red Cross Club, every other Tuesday Rm 209. First meeting is September 29th.
- Biology Club Today Lunch Rm 306
- One Heart Christian Club Today Lunch Rm 211
- Please release Girls’ Golf at 2:00 and Girls’ Tennis at 2:45 for their match today.