posted Nov 5, 2014, 3:08 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block A Schedule
- Join AHS Theater Ensemble for our fall production, ”You Can’t Take It With You”! The show runs on Thursday, Friday & Saturday of this week and next, in the Little Theater. Be There!
- AMS is in need of responsible persons to help with lunch supervision. If you are interested and available from 12:15-1:15 on M/T/Th/F and/or Wed from 11:40-12:40, please email Kari Finch to get an application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Did you notice many people walking around with Krispy Kreme donuts last week? If you missed your chance to get them, DECA Club will be selling donuts after school Friday! Come find fresh, warm glazed donuts!
College and Career
- Hey Seniors UC/CSU applications are due this month and private schools are due soon. If you need help with your application, essay, have questions etc.. Counselors are available for drop in help on Tuesday and Thursday at lunch in the counseling office or after school until 5:15pm Monday's room 310!
- Clubs and Teams:
- Comic Club/Off Panel Today Lunch Library
- One Heart Christian Club Today Lunch Rm 211
- Debate Club Today Lunch We will be discussing the possibility of a November intramural. We may or may not also discuss the relative merits of Marvel and DC.
- Today is the last day to submit paperwork to try out for winter sports.
- Women's Soccer Tryouts- Soccer tryouts will be held on Nov 13th, 14th and 15th at Cougar Field. On the 13-14th tryouts will be from 6pm-8pm, and 8am-9:45am on the 15th. Come prepared with soccer cleats, shin guards, running shoes, and some water.
- Girls Basketball Tryouts: Tryouts will be held on Mon, Nov 10th at 5:30-7:30, More info will be shared at the tryout regarding the Tue Nov 11th time. Come prepared with basketball shoes, running shoes, and some water. If you have any questions, please contact the head coach Ray Newsome by email RN9714@gmail.com.
- Please excuse the cross country team at 12:00 today for their league championships meet.