posted Nov 9, 2016, 8:35 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block A Schedule
- $50,000!!! Yes, you heard right!--Albany High has just been named a Global Navigator GOLD School, which means we are now guaranteed a minimum of $50,000 in scholarship funds for CIEE Summer Programs in 14 countries. Pick up a brochure in Room 213 or apply online at www.ciee.org/highschoolsummer. Deadline is December 1, so apply now!
- Interested in playing in a Lunchtime 3 V 3 Basketball tournament? Turn team rosters with team name into Mrs. Vasarhely ASAP, but no later than Monday, Nov. 14th.
College and Career
- Want to advocate for your peers and keep your community safe? Join Centerforce’s Youth Court Law and Justice Program! The orientation will be held next week. For more information contact: Angela Adams at email@example.com .
- Applications for the District Attorney's Justice Academy are due tomorrow. DAJA is a great experience for those of you interested in pursuing the study of, and/or careers in, politics, social justice, law, and the justice system. Pick up an application from the Main Lobby newsstand. For more information, visit, alcoda.org.
Clubs and Teams
- Best Buddies Scavenger Hunt Today Lunch Room 219
- Jewish Student Union Today Lunch Rm 109A
- buildOn Today Lunch Rm 206 We will be discussing trek. If you can’t make it please contact Ms. Rad!