posted May 6, 2015, 2:53 PM by PTSA Moderator
updated May 6, 2015, 2:54 PM
Block A Schedule
- Due to AP testing, we are making a slight change in the timing of announcements over the loudspeaker. In general, they will go on as normal as most testing is in the LT and the speakers are turned off in there but on Thursday and Monday, we will do them later because tests are taking place in regular classrooms.
- Thursday, May 7 - Announcements near the end of 5th period
- Monday, May 11 - Announcements at the beginning of 5th period
- Bells will ring on a normal schedule.
- Congratulations to Rebecca Shalliker, finalist in the Young Playwrights Contest! Her play “Different Pieces of Oppression” will be performed on Sunday, 5/17, at Thick House. See Ms. Martinez in Rm 214B for more details.
- The library will be closed today during 1st, 3rd, break and 5th periods to accommodate AP testing.
- Makeup testing for the SBAC test will be tomorrow morning. All juniors who need to complete the SBAC test please report to the Little Theater by 8:10am.
- Interested in becoming a Peer Helper? Please pick up an application in the Counseling Office and return it by tomorrow to Mrs. Grogans.
- Mandatory Ashland meeting in rm 201 at lunch today. Please attend if you missed yesterday’s session.
- Come soon: the Venture Store will be selling student-designed shirts at the store in the gym lobby. There will be tanks, tees, pocket-tees and long-sleeve shirts for sale. Remember it’s the end of the year, come get some gear!
- Dress up for Preppy Friday tomorrow.
- Seniors: if you did not complete a Senior Exit Survey this week in Economics class, please come to the Counseling Office ASAP for instructions. We need this information to ensure your final transcripts are sent to the right place.
Clubs and Teams
- One Heart Christian Club Today Lunch Rm 211
- Calling all artists! The Art Club is hosting a studio night on Friday, 5/8, from 5:00 – 7:00 in Rm 128 in the art building! Bring your sketchbooks and/or other art to work on. A $5.00 donation is appreciated.