posted May 27, 2015, 12:58 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block A Schedule
- Turn in Bulletin announcements to Ms. Salas in the bookroom by 1pm through Tuesday, June 2nd.
- SENIORS! Get ready for one last fun night together as a class of 2015. Grad Night tickets will be sold by parent volunteers in front of the main office after school today & Friday. Cost: $40. You need the Grad Night party agreement and waiver to buy your ticket.
- Do you need a second chance at an English or Social Studies class, either for graduation or to improve your grade? Then see your counselor about summer school.
- All students signed up for AP Art History must come to Rm. 215 to receive summer assignments from Ms. DeHart either Monday or Tuesday next week (June 1st & 2nd.) Short meeting.
- Locker cleanup: Extra garbage cans have been placed in the hallways for locker cleanup. Students in grades 9-11 may keep their current assigned locker. Seniors must empty their lockers before graduation.
- A reminder that all library books are NOW DUE. See Ms. Oremland if you need an extension. Now is a good time to take care of paying your library fines so you can start the next school year with a clean slate.
- SENIORS: The Counseling Office wants to be sure to honor you for any awards or scholarships on Awards Day. Let us know of any honors received that you did not note through the Senior Survey. Also tell us if your plans have changed since the survey. We send your final transcripts based on this information so please be sure it's accurate!
- If you need a replacement ID you need to see Ms Salas in the bookroom today by 1pm.
- Last Concert of the Year! Sunday, May 31st, 7pm @ Ashkenaz, featuring the AHS jazz ensembles and Rhythm Bound. For tickets, see jazz students, Mr. Bryant, or purchase at the door. Doors open at 6:30pm
- Attention students who have signed up to take AP Comparative Government and World Religions next year. There will be introductory meetings for this course sequence today, and Friday, May 29, at lunch in Room 207. Summer assignments will be explained and distributed at these meetings. You must attend one of these meetings, or you will be dropped from AP Comparative Government and World Religions. If you cannot attend one of these meetings, please see Mr. James this week.
Clubs and Teams
- Comix Club / Off Panel is meeting at lunch in the library today.
- Bio Club is hosting an info meeting with UC Berkeley speakers during lunch today in Rm. 306.
- Speech & Debate Club – Mandatory meeting for all speakers going to this weekends novice tournament at lunchtime in Rm. M1 today.
- Cross Country meeting Monday, lunch, Rm. 313.