posted Mar 11, 2015, 4:11 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block A Schedule
- Attention young entrepreneurs! It will soon be time to choose classes for next year and the Venture Program offers an opportunity to become a part of a real store on campus. Develop marketing and accounting skills. Reach your business potential. Come to an informational meeting on March 13th during lunch in Rm 202 to learn more. Your road starts here.
- Are you kept up at night wondering what your cat would look like inside-out? Do you long to massacre a small community of fruit flies? Could you use assistance in developing a crippling caffeine addiction? If you answered yes to any of these questions (or if you are just interested in how life works) then you are a perfect candidate for AP Bio. Come to the meeting in room 306 at lunch today to learn more!
- Please come to the Albany High/Middle School art show at 842 Masonic Ave (right next to the Senior Center) for some food, music and to see the amazing art today from 4:00 – 5:30!
- Sophomores who are about to be Juniors: Are you inquisitive, flexible, creative, responsible, or conscientious? Are you interested in looking deeply into some of our modern challenges? If so, then you're perfect for EDSET! Come to the informational meeting at lunch today in room 304.
- If you are a Junior or Senior who signed up to help with debates and this is your first year volunteering, you will receive a pass to go to the library for a mandatory training session this week on the Advisory day you said was best for you. Go to your regular advisory - your pass will be waiting for you there. Then come to the library.
- Attention AP students: registration and payment for AP exams are due today to Ms. Fan in the FLEX office.
- Tickets to the semi-formal Spring Fling dance at Memorial Hall on March 20th are being sold today at the bookroom window. Make sure to bring $25 in cash or check made payable to Albany High School along with your dance agreement form. No tickets will be sold the night of the dance.
- Championship Game for Lunchtime 3 on 3 Basketball today in the gym.
- Pie a teacher for Pi Day! This Friday come to the courtyard at lunch to pie teachers for $2 per pie.
- After pie-ing teachers at lunch, come to Math Club’s bake sale after school on Friday. We will be selling a variety of pies, including pumpkin, apple and chocolate cream.
- Annie Get Your Gun is here! Tickets are $10 at the door. The drama of knife-throwing, sharpshooting, and falling in love, starts tonight at 7pm and runs Friday 7:30pm, Saturday 2 and 8pm, and Sunday 3pm. Theater Ensemble and VAPA hope to see you there!
Clubs and Teams
- One Heart Christian Club Today Lunch Rm 211
- buildOn Today Lunch Rm 206
- Leo’s Club Today Lunch Rm 211 Please come as we are trying to decide what to do for the talent show at Dcon!
- No Bio Club today because of the AP Biology meeting.
- Please release the boys’ golf team at 2:30 today for their match.