posted Jan 4, 2017, 3:49 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block A Schedule
- Calling all Theatre Ensemble members who are interested in the Ashland trip! Your first payment is due this Friday Jan. 6th to Ms. Fahrner. Checks payable to Albany High. Email Ms. Fahrner with questions. Space is limited.
- Check the sticker on the back of your library book! Many students have a due date of January 3rd. Return or renew your library books.
- Interested in playing indoor co-ed 6 on 6 lunchtime soccer? If so, rosters with appropriate team name are due to Mrs. Vasarhely no later than Thursday, Jan. 12th. Rosters may only include one varsity male and female soccer player on each team.
College and Career
- The DEADLINE to turn in the CAL GRANT form is Friday, January 6th to the Counseling Office.
- You already wrote it! Why Not submit it for publication and prize money? The Best College Essays Competition is now accepting submissions. If you've written a quality composition, give it shot. You've got nothing to lose, but you could win a lot. For more information visit: bestcollegeessays2016.submittable.com.
- Girls Varsity Soccer @ 1:30
- JV & Varsity Boys Soccer @ 2:45