posted Jan 28, 2015, 5:08 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block A Schedule
- Tomorrow, Friday, Jan. 30th, Block B Assembly Schedule
- The library will be closed on Tuesday during periods 1, 3, break, & 5th and on Wednesday during 2nd, Advisory, and 4th for the CAHSEE exam.
- February's almost here, meaning Vocal Soul's Valentine's Grams are back! Sales start Monday at lunch and deliveries made on Thursday, February 12.
- Do you like concerts? Come to the student run Chamber Music Club concert Tuesday, Feb. 3rd. at 7pm. St. Albans Church.
- Every Wednesday come by the gym at lunch for open gym table tennis. Bring your ID card.
- The mens basketball team is up against Richmond High school today here at home, 7pm. Come out and support your undefeated varsity Cougars. You don't want to miss the halftime games with prizes from your favorite lunch spots on Solano. Students are free!
- How would you like my job? If you would like to do the daily announcements come to Rm. 203 today at lunch for auditions.
- Guadalupe quote of the week: “The only way to have a friend is to be one.”
College and Career
- Attention 10th graders: our annual 10th grade parent night is scheduled for Wednesday, February 4th from 7-8:30pm in the GYM. Counselors will be presenting an overview of graduation and college requirements and ways to get involved activities. Hope to see you and your family there!
Clubs and Teams
- ONE HEART CLUB TODAY LUNCH RM. 211
- BIOLOGY CLUB TODAY LUNCH RM. 306 come if you signed up for the Biology Olympiad on Feb. 13th.
- OCEAN PROTECTION LEAGUE WED. LUNCH RM. 304
- Athletic Clearances for spring sports are due Thursday, February 5th at 3:00pm. If you have already participated on an Albany high sports team this year, you are still required to submit a completed Athletic Packet (minus the medical form). Medical forms are good for the entire 14-15 school year. During the week of January 26th thru January 30th, please turn your forms in at the Attendance Office.