posted Apr 29, 2015, 2:56 PM by PTSA Moderator
- 8:10 10:15 ELA SBAC Performance Task, 11th grade only & CST Science Parts 1 & 2, 10th grade only
- 10:15 – 10:25 Break
- 10:30 – 11:32 1st period
- 11:37 – 12:39 3rd period
- 12:39 – 1:24 Lunch
- 1:29 – 1:31 5th period
- 2:36 – 3:38 – 7th period
- Friday will be a regular Monday Schedule.
- Prom tickets will be sold this week from April 29th to May 1st outside bookroom window. Cost: $75. Please have exact amount or check payable to AHS. Make sure to bring a dance agreement and any guest forms. Dance agreement forms are available in the attendance office or on the website. Sign up for public proposals at the leadership board.
- The Baseball team Senior Night will take place on Fri., May 1st at Memorial Field at 3:30. Game starts at 4pm. Come out and support our Seniors!
- Dress up for Preppy Friday, May 8th.
- Interested in playing Lunchtime IM Softball? Turn roster into Ms Vasarhely no later than 5/1.
- Felicidades! Luke Ernst was selected to participate in the Youth Ambassadors Program with Amigos de las Americas. He will be traveling to Paraguay this summer to participate in a fully-funded International Training sponsored by the U.S. State Department and will implement a service project in our community when he returns. Please congratulate Luke on this accomplishment.
- See Ms. Oremland about participating in AHS second annual open mic poetry slam which will be held at lunch on Friday, 5/1. Ask her how your poetry can be featured as part of the art installation in the atrium.
- AHS Theater Ensemble presents “Pygmalion” this weekend. Show times are Thursdays at 7:00 and Friday & Saturday at 8:00pm. Get your tickets at brownpapertickets.com.
- Tickets for the AMS Spring Musical, Annie Jr., are on sale now. Show dates are May 7th, 8th, and 9th at 7pm and also on May 9th at 2 pm. All shows will be in The Little Theater at the high school. Tickets are sold at brownpapertickets.com and during lunch or after school in the AMS office
- Key Club is hosting a tapioca sale this Friday after school in front of the art building. $3 each and cheaper than Quickly’s! Proceeds go toward the American Cancer Society.
- The Chicano Latino Youth Leadership Project will be hosting a Leadership Conference in Sacramento this July. This program is open to all high school sophomores and juniors. Travel, housing and meals are provided. The application deadline is May 6th; please visit www.clylp.org for more information.
- Please release Track & Field at 2:15 and Boys Tennis at 3:15 today
- Teachers, when filling out a Teacher Recommendation Form please complete by Wednesday May 6th and return it to the Cheerleading mailbox in Main Office.