posted Jan 6, 2017, 11:09 PM by PTSA Moderator
- Interested in participating on a spring sports team? Then be sure to complete your online athletic registration by Thursday, Feb. 2nd at 3:00pm. Current medical forms must be uploaded to your athletic registration…no hard copies will be accepted. If you already played on an AHS sports team this year, then just log on to your registration account and update your registration for the sport you want to play. Athletic registration information can be found at GoAlbanyAthletics.org
- Remember that AHS students are admitted FREE to all regular season AHS athletic events ONLY if you have your student I.D. If you don’t have your student I.D., then you will have to pay the $2.00 student admission fee. Don’t forget to bring your I.D.
- The 2016-17 Albany Hoops "6th Man” t-shirts are here. The shirts will be given out for FREE to the first 50 AHS students to arrive at the Girls HOME Basketball game on Tuesday, Jan. 10th. Come out to support our girls basketball team and to get you FREE Albany Hoops t-shirt! Admission is FREE only with student I.D.
- Come out to support the Varsity Girls Soccer team as they host league rival St. Mary’s High School at Cougar Field on Tuesday, Jan. 10th at 6:00pm. Admission is FREE!
- Don't miss the AHS Dance Department's Winter Showcase Thursday, January 12 at 7 pm and Friday, January 12 at 6:30 and 8:30 pm in the Little Theater. Come support your favorite dancers from Dance 1, Dance 2, Albany Dance Company, and Albany Hip Hop Crew. $5 donation appreciated.
- Interested in playing indoor co-ed 6 on 6 lunchtime soccer? If so, rosters with appropriate team name are due to Mrs. Vasarhely no later than Thursday, Jan. 12th. Rosters may only include one varsity male and female soccer player on each team.
- Human Contact Club brings you the contact word of the day: fulminate – to express vehement protest.
Clubs and Teams:
- Book Addicts Anonymous Today Lunch
- Model UN Club Wednesday Lunch Room 207. All students interested in attending the Berkeley or Davis conferences should plan to attend.
- Best Buddies Potluck Thursday Lunchtime Room 219 There is a sign-up sheet to bring food outside Room 219.