posted Jan 5, 2017, 4:54 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block B Schedule
- Don't miss the AHS Dance Department's Winter Showcase Thursday, January 12 at 7 pm and Friday, January 12 at 6:30 and 8:30 pm in the Little Theater. Come support your favorite dancers from Dance 1, Dance 2, Albany Dance Company, and Albany Hip Hop Crew. $5 donation appreciated.
- Calling all Theatre Ensemble members who are interested in the Ashland trip! Your first payment is TODAY to Ms. Fahrner. Checks payable to Albany High. Email Ms. Fahrner with questions. Space is limited.
- Check the sticker on the back of your library book! Many students have a due date of January 3rd. Return or renew your library books.
- Interested in playing indoor co-ed 6 on 6 lunchtime soccer? If so, rosters with appropriate team name are due to Mrs. Vasarhely no later than Thursday, Jan. 12th. Rosters may only include one varsity male and female soccer player on each team.
College and Career
- The DEADLINE to turn in the CAL GRANT form is TODAY to the Counseling Office.
- Attention Seniors: Looking for free money for college? The Berkeley Kiwanis Scholarship a pplication is now available in the Counseling Office. Don’t miss this opportunity! Scholarship money ranges from $500 to $12,000 each. The deadline to apply is Tuesday, February 28th.
- You already wrote it! Why Not submit it for publication and prize money? The Best College Essays Competition is now accepting submissions. If you've written a quality composition, give it shot. You've got nothing to lose, but you could win a lot. For more information visit: bestcollegeessays2016.submittable.com.