posted Aug 31, 2012, 5:28 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block A Schedule
- Seniors Portraits will be taken next week in Albany High’s library from 3-8p on Sept. 4-7. Please stop by room 206 to confirm your scheduled portrait time. Questions? Call 888-898-GRAD.
- Lockers will be assigned to freshmen and students new to AHS beginning on Wednesday, September 5. Locks cost $5. You must use our lock and share a locker. If you want a locker bring your partner, school ID and money to the bookroom window at lunchtime. On Wednesday students whose names begin with A-G may get a locker, Thursday H-R and Friday S-Z. Other AHS students may get lockers starting Tuesday, September 6.
- The free Albany High folders are now available in the main office. Stop by and pick one up.
- Bulletin announcements should now be turned in at the main office no later than 2:30 the day before you want it to run. Please be sure that your club advisor, coach or an administrator signs your announcement(s) before turning it in.
- College representatives from across the country will be coming to Albany High to meet with you! You must sign-up at the Counseling Office and get your teacher's permission in order to attend a college presentation. For the most up-to-date schedule of college visits, go to the AHS website, under Counseling, then Future Focus. Colleges will be here starting Monday, 9/10, so sign-up at the Counseling Office today.
- The Downtown Berkeley YMCA is accepting applications for their High School Internship Program. This program will help you gain job skills and work experience while volunteering at various departments at the YMCA. You can pick up more information and an application with Ms. Fan at the Counseling Office. Deadline to submit application is 9/20.
- If you like theater but don't like being on stage, Light Crew is right for you! There will be a meeting to join Light Crew tomorrow, September 5 during lunch if you are interested!
- The Model UN Club will meet Wednesday, September 5 at lunch in Room 207. All students interested in attending the Stanford Model UN Conference, or any other fall Model UN event, should attend this meeting.
- Girls Golf -- If you are interested in participating on the Girls Golf team you can sign up outside of the Athletic Director's Office. Deadline to sign-up is today.