posted Oct 2, 2013, 3:27 PM by PTSA Moderator
updated Oct 2, 2013, 3:28 PM
Block A Schedule
- On Friday seniors will report to their advisory class. Teachers will take roll and then bring their class to the gym for a presentation from Achievers re: cap & gown and other graduation purchases.
- Elevator use: This notice is in response to vandalism in the main elevator. Elevator use is for authorized students (meaning those who have a key) and staff only. Students who allow unauthorized use of the elevator will lose their key privileges.
- Class t-shirts will be on sale in front of the art building this week. Pre-orders will be $15 and prices will go up later. Even if you are not planning on ordering a shirt, please stop by to make sure your name is spelled correctly as it will be on the back of the shirt.
- Seniors: Need help with your Cal State University (CSU) application? Please come to CSU lunch help tips on Monday October 7th at lunch in the Little Theater. Counselors will be going over the application process and helpful tips for filling it out!
- Please join the Albany High Counselors for our annual College Night on Wednesday, October 9 from 7:00-9:00pm in the AHS Theater. Learn about the college admissions process from reps from California public university systems (UC, CSU and Community College) and private schools. The evening is primarily for AHS Juniors and Seniors and their families, but all are welcome to attend!
- PSAT registration is available today during lunch, outside bookroom window. Cost: $25 cash or check payable to A.U.S.D. Please bring your student ID when registering.
- Sophomores and Juniors: Need help preparing for the PSAT? Attend one of the Free Workshop for Test Preparation at UC Berkeley on Saturday October 5th or Sunday October 6th from 1pm to 3pm. See you counselor for more information.
- Unicef meeting on Friday, 10/4, in Rm 214. Come check out the new club, choose t-shirt design and trick or treat for Unicef on Halloween.
- The Robotics will meet this Friday at lunch in Rm 310. We will continue to burn things, and we’ll get started with Arduino microcontrollers. New members welcome. Also, candy!
- Fashion Design Club meets Wednesdays during lunch in M4 at the end of the modular. This Wednesday, 10/9, will be our first club meeting. New and returning members are welcomed. Aside from providing info about club activities and the spring fashion show, there will be food!
- Earth Team meets today at lunch in Rm 302. New members always welcome!
- Attention new and returning AHS mountain bike riders: There will be a mandatory meeting at lunch in Rm 313 today.
- Best Buddies Party today Lunchtime Room 219
- Software Development Club is meeting on Friday at lunch in Mr. Morris’ room.
- Debate Club meets today at lunch in Rm 214.
- Sign-ups for the Albany High School wrestling team will be held today at the beginning of lunch in the wrestling room.
- Please release all volleyball players at 2:15 today for their game.
- Please release golf team at 2:00 today for their match.
- Please release cross country at 1:20 for their meet today.
- Please release tennis athletes at 2:45 for their match today.