posted Oct 1, 2013, 4:15 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block B Schedule
- On Friday seniors will report to their advisory class. Teachers will take roll and then bring their class to the gym for a presentation from Achievers re: cap & gown and other graduation purchases.
- A reminder to students that AMS classes do not end until 3:05pm. When walking to Cougar Field you CANNOT walk through the AMS campus.
- Elevator use: This notice is in response to vandalism in the main elevator. Elevator use is for authorized students (meaning those who have a key) and staff only. Students who allow unauthorized use of the elevator will lose their key privileges.
- Class t-shirts will be on sale in front of the art building this week. Pre-orders will be $15 and prices will go up later. Even if you are not planning on ordering a shirt, pleases stop by to make sure your name is spelled correctly as it will be on the back of the shirt.
- PSAT registration is available for Sophomores today during lunch, outside bookroom window. Cost: $25 cash or check payable to A.U.S.D. Please bring your student ID when registering. All grades on Friday, 10/4.
- Sophomores and Juniors: Need help preparing for the PSAT? Attend one of the Free Workshop for Test Preparation at UC Berkeley on Saturday October 5th or Sunday October 6th from 1pm -3pm. See your counselor for more information.
- Earth Team meets on Thursday at lunch in Rm 302. New members always welcome!
- Key Club meeting today during lunch in Rm 302.
- Attention new and returning AHS mountain bike riders: There will be a mandatory meeting at lunch in Rm 313 on Thursday, 10/3. Forgot to sign up? Come on over anyway!
- Best Buddies Party Thursday, Oct. 3rd Lunchtime Room 219
- The Model UN Club will meet today at lunch in Rm 207.
- Software Development Club is meeting on Friday at lunch in Mr. Morris’s room. Come and learn how you can change the world by programming. New members welcome.
- Debate Club meets this Thursday at lunch in Rm 214. We will be discussing upcoming tournaments.
- Sign-ups for the Albany High School wrestling team will be held Thursday, 10/3, at the beginning of lunch in the wrestling room.
- The Ocean Protection League will meet today at lunch in Rm 304. We will be eating banana bread and working on several mini-projects. New members are always welcome. See you there.