posted Oct 15, 2013, 3:30 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block B Schedule
- AHS Juniors Camilla Shores and Megan Fong qualified for the NCS Golf Qualifiers on Monday, Oct. 21st at Diablo Creek Golf Course in Concord. Congratulations!
- Many families missed the opportunity to update student emergency information and contact authorizations including military recruitment permission. THE WINDOW HAS BEEN RE-OPENED. Go to the parent portal on AERIES (https://abi.ausdk12.org/aeriesportal/). The window will close again on November 4. It is vital that all families check and update this information.
- All Lost and Found items are being donated to charity on Friday, so check in the Attendance Office for lost items.
- The library will be closed on Thursday only during periods 1, 3, and 5 for CELDT testing.
- The PSAT is this Saturday, Oct. 16. If you are taking the test, please arrive by 7:55. Your room assignment will be posted in the main entrance of the school. Bring two #2 pencils, an approved calculator, and a snack. The test will be done by noon.
- Seniors needing help with their Personal Statements, please attend the free Personal Statement Workshop work every Saturday from October 19th to Nov 23rd from 1pm-4pm in room 220 Wheeler Hall at CAL. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to get help. Stop by the counseling office for more information.
- Debate club will meet this Thursday in Rm 214 at lunch.
- Key Club meeting today during lunch in Rm 302.
- Earth Team meets on Thursday at lunch in Rm 302. New members welcome.
- The Robotics Club will meet this Friday at lunch in Rm 310. We will be working with Arduino. If you don’t know what that is, come to the meeting to find out!
- All boys who are interested in playing junior varsity or varsity soccer this year must come to mandatory meeting Thursday at the beginning of lunch in room 218. We will hand out this year's schedule and talk about what is expected of all student athletes. Meeting will not be too long but everyone who wants to play must attend.
- The Ocean Protection League will meet today at lunch to discuss the debris survey we may attend later this month. New members are always welcome, and there will be banana bread.
- ATTENTION CLUB PRESIDENTS, please contact Moera Ainai to tell her when/where your club meets through Facebook or through school E-mail by the end of the day.
- The Model UN Club will meet today at lunch in Room 207.