posted Oct 14, 2013, 3:14 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block A Schedule
- The Lost and Found is being donated to charity on Friday, so check in the Attendance Office for lost items.
- The library will be closed on Thursday only during periods 1, 3, and 5 for CELDT testing.
- Please congratulate Louisa Liu, Charles Rouch, Cathy Liu, Esther Hsu, Aniv K, Thoai Tran, Ivan Juarez and Adi Saaf for having their artwork displayed in the attendance office. Go check it out and be inspired!
- Interested in playing in a 3 on 3 basketball tournament at lunch? If so, round up your friends and see Ms. V for sign-ups.
- The following colleges are visiting AHS this week: University of Toronto, Oberlin College, Colby College, Tulane University, and Mt. Holyoke College. Please sign up at the Counseling Office.
- Seniors needing help with their Personal Statements please attend the free Personal Statement Workshop work every Saturday from October 19th to Nov 23rd from 1pm-4pm in room 220 Wheeler Hall at CAL. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to get help. Stop by the counseling office for more information.
- Come support the women’s tennis team vs St. Mary's at Memorial Courts!
- The Ocean Protection League will meet this Wednesday at lunch to discuss the debris survey we may attend later this month. New members are always welcome, and there will be banana bread.
- College Prep Club meets today in Rm 110. There will be a PSAT info session and food!
- ATTENTION CLUB PRESIDENTS, please contact Moera Ainai to tell her when/where your club meets through Facebook or through school E-mail by Wednesday, October 16th.
- The Model UN Club will meet Wednesday, October 16, at lunch in Room 207.
- Come fight with 2-D swords. The Munchkin Club will meet today at lunch in the library.
- Please excuse tennis team players today at 2:45 pm.
- Please excuse the volleyball players at 2:15 for their game today.