posted Nov 7, 2013, 5:24 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block B Schedule
- Congratulations to the women's tennis team on their undefeated season and league championship 2 years in a row! Congratulations, also, to Thalia Brown, Allison Chuang, Claire Chuang, Karla Guerrero, Madeline Zhang and Selena Yao who competed in the TCAL league playoffs. Karla and Selena made it to the semi-finals; Madeline to the quarter-finals; Thalia and Claire won the doubles finals and Allison won the singles final. Congrats again to all our league champions!!!! Go Cougars!
- The library will be closed on Friday during 6th period but open after school.
- If you are artsy, crafty or otherwise gifted in design and need cash, head to Rm 202. The Venture store is now accepting submissions for craft items to sell on commission.
- Some lost items from the homecoming assembly are in the lost and found in the attendance office.
- Do you need help with your CSU, UC and private applications? Ms. A will be in Rm 310 Mondays from 3:30 to 5pm to help you with your college application.
- The AHS Counseling Dept will be hosting Financial Aid on Wednesday November 13th from 7:00 - 8:30 pm in the AHS Theater. Even if you don’t think you will qualify you should attend the evening because some colleges Merit scholarships are through the FAFSA only.
- Chinese Culture Club meets Thursday Lunch Rm 211 New members welcome!
- buildOn Tuesday Lunch Rm 206 We will introduce 2 new awesome fundraisers. There will be cookies. Hope to see you all there.
- Like to play Yugioh or Magic, The Gathering? Come join the Gaming Club today in the Library!
- Robotics Club meeting Today Lunch Rm 310. This meeting is mandatory for anyone who wishes to participate in the PIE robotics competition. If you cannot come and wish to participate in the competition, please email email@example.com with your name and grade.
- Come join Feminist Club Tuesday, 11/12 Rm 18 All are welcome!
- Women's Soccer Tryouts begin Wednesday November 13 -15 4pm-6pm at Cougar field. Make sure to submit all athletic clearance documents prior to tryouts. Athletes without clearance will not be allowed to try out. Please contact head coach Lilia Bello if you have any questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org