posted May 23, 2013, 4:03 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block B Schedule
College and Career
- All library books are due today. See Ms. Oremland if you want to make any special arrangements. Seniors: Don’t forget to clear your library accounts.
- Attention all students who have signed up to take AP Comparative Government and World Religions next year! There will be two meetings next week for incoming AP Comparative Government students to pick up their summer assignments. One will be held Thursday, May 30 at lunch in Room 207; the other will be held Friday, May 31 at lunch in Room 207. You must attend one of these meetings to keep your spot in the AP Comparative Government/World Religions sequence.
- The Theater Study class proudly presents its production of Pat Cook's play, Clockwork, a hilarious murder mystery comedy you won't want to miss! Come support a wonderful, talented cast and crew this Friday, May 24th at 8:00 pm. Tickets are available at the door.
- The Albany High School UNICEF‘s concert is at Anna Alumnae Hall in UC Berkeley is tonight from 7:00 – 9:00 pm. Food will be sold and tickets are $10 per person. To buy a ticket please find Julie Kao, Michelle Neu or any other UNICEF Club member.
- Are you still looking for a summer job? Or planning ahead for an on campus job in college? The Albany Aquatic Center is offering a lifeguard certification course from June 17 to June 27. Stop by for more information.
- Students: are you interested in spending a week at Stanford this summer? Then come check out information about the HEAT ( Humanities, entrepreneurship and technology) student summer conference at Stanford this August. The counseling office has information regarding application, price etc...
- Seniors: if you did not complete an online senior exit survey in your economics class this month, please see Ms. Burns ASAP. Your final transcript will not be sent to your college if you don't complete this survey.
Clubs and Teams
- Attention all football players!...Spring football try-outs begin on Tuesday, 5/28. Practice starts at 3:25 on the field. Participation in spring football is MANDATORY if you plan on playing football.
- Attention Athletes! Please be sure to return your team uniforms to your coach or the main office as soon as possible. If you do not return your uniforms, then you will be issued a fine card and expected pay for the replacement of your uniforms.