posted May 1, 2012, 4:14 PM by PTSA Moderator
No. 146 (Monday) Schedule
- The Men's Golf Team won the league championship yesterday for the first time in 45 years! Congratulations to 1st team all-leaguers Connor Davidson and Kevin Lee, and 2nd team all leaguer Kevin Ward. Also to Mario Santos-Davidson, Palden Nyima, Henry Hwang, John Layton, Jackson Chin and James Tyler.
- **LAST CHANCE TO PRE-ORDER 2012 YEARBOOKS**
Attention all students who would like to go to the Presidential Inauguration next year: there will be a meeting in M-3 Thursday, May 3rd at lunch to discuss the trip and plan some fundraising events. There is still time to sign up to go to DC. Come to the meeting or talk to Ms. Hudson to find out more. Hope to see you Thursday at lunch!Today is the last day to turn in lunchtime IM softball rosters to Ms V in order to be placed in next week’s tournament.Seniors: Mandatory assembly from 9am – 11am on Thursday, May 3rd. regarding senior graduation requirements and CA. Highway Patrol laws in the Little Theater.Come see Mr. Gamba’s 5th annual last play ever! AMS is putting on “Last Plane to Nashville” a musical poking fun at Mr. Izumizaki and Mr. Zablackus. Play dates are: May 3 @ 4pm and Friday, May 5 & Saturday, May 5 @ 7:30pm in the AHS Little Theater. Tickets are $10.Today’s lunch menu:
- Yearbook pre-orders will be available until Friday, May 11. The cost is $90.
- Cash or checks payable to AHS. Orders or Questions? See Ms. Chiarella in Rm. 206/214.
- Deli Sandwiches, Salad/Sandwich Bar, Buffalo Chicken, & Lasagna
- Vegetarian menu: Veggie Meatball Sandwich, Fruit, Juice, or Milk
- Juniors - if you participated in Job Shadow Day last week, there is a lunch meeting today in the Little Theater.
- Model UN Club meets today at lunch in Room 207.
- Best Buddies Picnic - Thursday, 5/3, lunchtime, Memorial Park. Bring a dish to share or something to drink.