posted May 16, 2012, 4:03 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block A Schedule
- Student Site Survey: It is time for the AHS Site Survey. Your responses are very important and help us formulate our Site Plan. This year, your responses will also be included in our WASC Self-Study process. Please click the link on the AHS homepage and complete the survey by May 23rd.
- The tardy detention that was postponed last Friday will be held this Friday, May 18 in the multipurpose room at 2:20pm.
- All library books are due back this Friday May 18th. If you need an extension, talk to Ms. Oremland.
- Seniors: you need to clear your library account of books and fines as soon as possible. See the list posted outside the library and bookroom door.
- Students who completed the Honors English application process need to attend one of two summer work meetings at lunch -- either on Thursday May 24 or Friday May 25. Room 214. If you cannot attend either meeting, see Mr. Purdom or Ms. Chiarella.
- The Annual AHS Art Showcase is today, 4pm. Begin the tour in the lobby where you pick up your map.
- There are a few senior panoramic photos left in the Attendance Office. They are available for $18.
- All Tennis players: Please return your tennis uniforms to Ms. Salas in the bookroom ASAP.
- A retainer was found outside the Little Theater. Please go to the attendance office to claim.
- Today’s lunch menu:
- Deli Sandwiches, Salad/Sandwich Bar, Chicken Taco, & Orange Chicken
- Vegetarian menu: Veggie Taco, Fruit, Juice or Milk
- For any girls interested in joining the Mountain Bike Club, please come to an introductory meeting today @ lunch in Rm. 313.