posted May 15, 2012, 3:42 PM by PTSA Moderator
No. 156 Block B Schedule
- All library books are due back this Friday May 18th. If you need an extension, talk to Ms. Oremland.
- Seniors: you need to clear your library account of books and fines as soon as possible. See the list posted outside the library and bookroom door.
- Students who completed the Honors English application process need to attend one of two summer work meetings at lunch -- either on Thursday May 24 or Friday May 25. Room 214. If you cannot attend either meeting, see Mr. Purdom or Ms. Chiarella.
- The Annual AHS Art Showcase is this Thursday! Come and pick up your art map in the arts building lobby and travel through the school to check out the amazing work done by our art students. It includes work from advanced art, photography, advanced photography, ceramics/mixed media, basic art, and graphic design. Showcase begins a 4:00, so students and staff that normally don't return to school for the show can now take the early tour. This is a requirement for all visual art students. It's for one day only....so don't forget to put it on your calendar. Remember, begin the tour in the lobby where you pick up your map. See you Thursday.
- Seniors: Today is the last day to purchase your ticket for the senior trip to Great America during lunch and after school outside the bookroom window. Cost is $30, please have exact change or check payable to AHS. Meet @ 7:40am sharp! on May 29th for departure.
- A reminder that requests for extra graduation tickets are due today. Letters must be signed by a parent and should include the student's name, number of extra tickets requested and should indicate who they are for (family, etc) NO EXCEPTIONS!! Extra tickets will be given out on Tuesday, May 22nd after school in the main office. Reminder: you will not receive your tickets if you have outstanding book fines or library fines.
- There are a few senior panoramic photos left in the Attendance Office. They are available for $18.
- All Tennis players: Please return your tennis uniforms to Ms. Salas in the bookroom ASAP.
- Today’s lunch menu:
- Deli Sandwiches, Salad/Sandwich Bar, Spicy Chicken Burger, & Lasagna
- Vegetarian menu: Veggie Meatball Sandwich, Fruit, Juice or Milk
- For any girls interested in joining the Mountain Bike Club, please come to an introductory meeting Thursday @ lunch in Rm. 313.