posted May 14, 2012, 3:57 PM by PTSA Moderator
No. 155 Block A Schedule
- The Annual AHS Art Showcase is this Thursday! Come and pick up your art map in the arts building lobby and travel through the school to check out the amazing work done by our art students. It includes work from advanced art, photography, advanced photography, ceramics/mixed media, basic art, and graphic design. Showcase begins a 4:00, so students and staff that normally don't return to school for the show can now take the early tour. This is a requirement for all visual art students. It's for one day only....so don't forget to put it on your calendar. Remember, begin the tour in the lobby where you pick up your map. See you Thursday.
- Seniors: don’t forget that you have until this Wednesday to purchase your ticket for the senior trip to Great America during lunch outside the bookroom window. Cost is $30, please have exact change or check payable to AHS. Meet @ 7:40am sharp! on May 29th for departure.
- A reminder that requests for extra graduation tickets are due on Wednesday, 5/16. Letters must be signed by a parent and should include the student's name, number of extra tickets requested and should indicate who they are for (family, etc.) NO EXCEPTIONS!! Extra tickets will be given out on Tuesday, May 22nd after school in the main office.
- Prom Pictures are here. Pick them up in the Attendance office.
- There are a few senior panoramic photos left in the Attendance Office. They are available for $18.
- All Tennis players: Please return your tennis uniforms to Ms. Salas in the bookroom ASAP.
- Albany residents will be required to re-verify your Albany address - If your last name begins with I-P ~ you must provide proof of your residence at the District office by May 25th. See the AHS website for other dates.
- Today’s lunch menu:
- Deli Sandwiches, Salad/Sandwich Bar, Chili Verde Burrito, & Mac N Cheese
- Vegetarian menu: Beans, Rice, Cheese Burrito, Fruit, Juice or Milk
- Anyone interested in running for a class council or ASB position should pick up an informational packet in the attendance office. Packets are due Friday, May 18th and speeches will take place on May 25th.