posted May 10, 2013, 8:38 PM by PTSA Moderator
- Students interested in running for a Leadership office must submit a petition to run for office by Friday, May 17th. The petitions are in the Attendance Office. Candidates will give speeches to the student body during Advisory on May 22nd. Elections will be held during Advisory on May 24th.
- The 2013 ART SHOW takes place on Tuesday, May 14, 4-8 PM! Get a map, explore the venues and admire amazing art, photos and videos in the atrium, hallways, library, Rooms 109, 126, 128, 132, and the courtyard. Remember, "EARTH without ART is just EH!"
- Lunchtime IM Softball for Monday, May 13th: Bombskies vs Blackhole Busters vs The Dodgers See you at the field!
- Prom tickets will be sold before and after school on May 14th, 15th, and 16th. The deadline for purchasing tickets is May 16th at 4pm. All guest passes are due to Ms. Benau by Wednesday, May 15th at 4pm. No exceptions. Students can pick up dance agreements and guest passes in the Attendance Office. Tickets prices are $90 for seniors; $95 for juniors; $100 for all guests.
- Star Test makeups are on Wed., May 15. Students who missed any Star Tests should report directly to the Little Theater at 7:40 on Wednesday. Questions, see Ms. Charlip.
- The library will be closed 7:30am to 12:00pm today.
Clubs and Teams
- LAST CHANCE TO JOIN AHS 2013-14 CHEER TEAM: Please turn in your completed Cheer Tryout Packet by Friday, May 17th to the main office Cheerleading Box. You will be contacted by Renea to schedule your interview and audition. Thanks everyone for your support! Let's make it a GREAT cheer year!!!
- Please release the softball team at 1:40 PM on Monday for an away playoff game at Hercules High School.