posted Mar 7, 2013, 3:16 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block B Schedule
- Come by the World Vision bake sale today after school in front of the Arts Building to support child sponsorship and enjoy delicious pastries and drinks!
- Are you a Junior or Senior interested in being a judge, moderator, or coach for the Freshmen Debates? If you can attend two training sessions during advisories, please sign up outside the library by Tuesday March 12th. If you are selected, Ms. Oremland will send you an Advisory pass to be able to attend the training sessions.
- Any 12th, 11th and 10th grade students that need to take the CAHSEE, your last opportunity for this school year is March 12th and March 13th. The English portion of the CAHSEE will be held in the Little Theater on Tuesday March 12th and the Math portion in the little theater on Wednesday March 13th. Please see you counselor if you have any questions.
- Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors: Have a passion for journalism, design, or photography? Then come learn about yearbook. Meeting for the 2013-14 yearbook will be in the Little Theater at lunch on Thursday, March 14. Sign-up will take place and applications will be distributed at this time. Questions? See Ms. Chiarella in room 214.
- Current sophomores and juniors interested in working on The Cougar and the Cougar Online in journalism for next year, please come to one of two short lunch meetings - Monday March 11 or Tuesday March 12 in room 214. If you can't make meetings, please see Mr. Purdom in room 214.
- The first review session for the AP Comparative Government exam will be held on Monday evening, March 11th, at 7:00pm in Rm 207.
- Please release varsity baseball players at 1:45 for game at De Anza; JV: release time is 2:15 for home game versus De Anza.