posted Mar 27, 2013, 4:51 PM by PTSA Moderator
- Congratulations to Elliott and Spencer Perry and their parents! Their fight for equal rights took them all the way to the US Supreme Court and Albany High School is very proud of their accomplishment.
- Any students not yet registered but interested in the trip to Italy and France in 2014 please see Ms. DeHart in Rm 215 ASAP for information. The price is right!
- “Eight little soldier boys traveling in Devon. One got left behind and then there were seven.” Come to AHS Theater Ensemble’s production of “And Then There Were None” to hear the rest of this rhyme. Shows are March 29, 30 & 31 and April 5, 6 & 7. Friday and Saturday shows are at 8:00 and Sunday shows are at 5:00. Tickets are $7 for students. See you there!
- The library will be CLOSED periods 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 today and Friday for Debates but open at break and lunch.
- The Spring Blood Drive is on Monday, April 8. Students 16 and older are eligible to donate blood. Sign up lists and further information are in the attendance office.
College and Career
- Attention Juniors: Do you want to know what it takes to get into UC Berkeley? If so, come to the Counseling Office THIS FRIDAY during lunch to talk with former Albany High School graduates and current UC Berkeley students. Don’t miss this opportunity to get your questions answered by your very own Albany High alums.
- Seniors: Berkeley City College representative will be here on Thursday April 4th at lunch in the little theater. Come learn about how to register for community college, placement tests and getting set for next Fall.
Clubs and Teams
- Game Design Meeting today at lunch in Rm 213.
- Please excuse the Swim Team at 2:15pm.