posted Mar 22, 2012, 4:33 PM by PTSA Moderator
- The third AP Comparative Government exam review session will be held this evening at 7 pm in Room 207.
All 9th, 10th and 11th graders: Advisement Days are Tuesday and Wednesday, March 27 & 28. You need to bring your blue course selection folder & your completed course selection sheets to your classes on those days. If you were absent when counselors came to your classes to give information regarding course selection for next year, please come to the Counseling Office to pick up a copy of your transcript along with course selection sheets. Prom tickets on sale, April 4th, 5th, and 6th outside the bookroom window at lunch or after school. Prom will be April 28th 8pm to 12am. The first 200 juniors and seniors to buy their tickets will receive their tickets for $65. Everyone else will be able to buy theirs for $75.Theater Ensemble’s production of “Talley & Son” runs this Friday 3/23 and Saturday 3/24 @ 8pm. The next show times are March 29th @ 7pm & March 30th & 31st @ 8pm. Students $7 – Adults $13. Performances are in the Little Theater.Lost and Found - The lost and found will be donated to charity on Thursday, March 29. Come by the Attendance Office to check for your lost items.Congratulations to the 2012 IM Volleyball Champions, Fire Swag Dragon, for taking this year's title. Great job to all teams that participated.Today’s lunch menu:
- If you are interested in Broadcast Journalism for 2012/2013 and have not yet signed up, see Mr. Castle (109) or Mr. Purdom (214) before Friday March 30.
- Planning to take Journalism next year? See Mr. Purdom in 214 before March 30 if you have not already signed up with him.
- The absolute deadline to sign up for Honors or AP English is Friday March 30. If you are unclear on the process, see Mr. Purdom in 214.
- Sandwich/Garden Bar, Korean BBQ Chicken, & Cheese Burger & Potatoes
- Vegetarian menu: Sandwich & Garden Bar, Veggie Burger, Fruit & Milk
- Attention Seniors: The deadline to turn in your AHS Local Scholarship application is this Friday, March 30th. Download the application on the AHS website under “Scholarships.” Or come to the Counseling Office to pickup an application. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to earn money for college and to be recognized at Award’s Day.
- Debate Club – today, lunch, Rm. 201