posted Mar 21, 2012, 4:08 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block A Schedule
- The CONNECT academy will be only for seniors next year. Current juniors who are interested may apply for limited openings. Information sessions in room 132 (art building) today at lunch.
- The third AP Comparative Government exam review session will be held on Monday evening, March 26, at 7 pm in Room 207.
- Counselors available in the Main Hall lobby today @ lunch to answer questions about course selection.
- Come to M-3, today @ lunch to learn more about going to the Presidential Inauguration in January 2013.
- Meeting today @ lunch in Rm. 215 for all interested in forming a trip to Europe next year.
- There are missing house shoes, a pie with too much spice, a family with many hidden secrets, and a son killed in the Pacific. Announcing Theater Ensemble’s annual student production, “Talley & Son,” opens TONIGHT! @ 7pm in the Little Theater. Other show times: Friday & Saturday @ 8pm - same times next week.
- All 9th, 10th and 11th graders: Advisement Days are Tuesday and Wednesday, March 27 & 28. You need to bring your blue course selection folder & your completed course selection sheets to your classes on those days. If you were absent when counselors came to your classes to give info. regarding course selection for next year, please come to the Counseling Office to pick up a copy of your transcript along with course selection sheets.
- Do you get enough sleep? How much does sleep matter? UC Berkeley sleep researcher, Bryce Mander, will talk about kids and sleep on Tuesday, Mar 27, from 7-8:30 p.m. at the AlbanyCommunity Center. Students and parents welcome!
- Please join us to celebrate Albany Music Fund's 10th Anniversary at our “Spring Fling” on Friday, April 20th, from 7-10 p.m. at Albany's own Veteran's Memorial Building. Tickets will be $20.00 for adults and $10.00 for students, and they are also available online at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/237622. All proceeds from the event go to the Albany Music Fund,
- Prom tickets on sale, April 4th, 5th, and 6th outside the bookroom window at lunch or after school. Prom will be April 28th 8-12am. The first 200 juniors and seniors to buy their tickets will receive there tickets for $65. Everyone else will be able to buy theirs for $75.
- Today’s lunch menu:
- Sandwich/Garden Bar, Chicken Bacon Swiss Sandwich & Chicken Taco
- Vegetarian menu: Sandwich & Garden Bar, Veggie Taco, Fruit & Milk
- All interested in playing Men's Basketball next season: Mandatory meeting today, lunch, team room.
- All clubs who would like to participate in the diversity assembly or Int’l Food Day, send a rep from your club to a mandatory meeting today @ lunch, Rm. 201. If you don’t send a rep you will not be able to participate.
- Please excuse the Track Team @ 1:45pm and the Men’s Tennis Team @ 2:30pm today.