posted Mar 20, 2012, 4:30 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block B Schedule
- Tardy Detention Reminder: Students assigned to tardy detention this afternoon must report to the multi purpose room at 2:20. All students should be aware that having five unexcused tardies in a two week period will result in after school tardy detention.
- Please congratulate debaters James Ren and Felix Yoon for qualifying to the State Debate Championship, to be held in late April. Please also congratulate Wendy Li for qualifying as an alternate to the tournament.
- Did you miss the yearbook sign-up meeting? Freshmen, sophomores and juniors interested in being on the 2013 yearbook staff, see Ms. Chiarella in room 206 for an application.
- The CONNECT academy will be only for seniors next year. Current juniors who are interested may apply for limited openings. The CONNECT program is about making connections…
The third AP Comparative Government exam review session will be held on Monday evening, March 26, at 7 pm in Room 207.Counselors available in the Main Hall lobby Thursday @ lunch to answer questions about course selection.Come to M-3, Thursday, lunch to learn more about going to the Presidential Inauguration in January 2013.Meeting for all interested in forming a trip to Europe next year. Options and pricing available. Come Thursday, lunch, Rm. 215. Important planning meeting.Prom tickets on sale, April 4th, 5th, and 6th outside the bookroom window at lunch or after school. Prom will be April 28th 8-12am. The first 200 juniors and seniors to buy their tickets will receive there tickets for $65. Everyone else will be able to buy theirs for $75.Today’s lunch menu:
- Between subjects, (English, government, economics and design)
- Between school and the real world,
- Between ourselves and others,
- Between ourselves and what makes us powerful.
- Information sessions in room 102 (art building) today and Thursday at lunch.
- Deli Sandwiches, Sandwich/Garden Bar, California Sushi Roll, & Lasagna
- Vegetarian menu: Sandwich & Garden Bar, Veggie Lasagna, Fruit & Milk
- Model UN Club -- today, lunch in Rm. 207 2. Black S.U. today, lunch, Rm. 104
- All interested in playing Men's Basketball next season: Mandatory meeting Thursday, lunch, team room. If you cannot make it see Coach Strawbridge prior to the meeting. See you at 12:45 pm.
- Wrestling -- Awards banquet, Thursday, March 22 @ 6:30pm @ the Fratellenza Club.
- All clubs who would like to participate in the diversity assembly or Int’l Food Day, send a rep from your club to a mandatory meeting Thursday, lunch, Rm. 201. If you don’t send a rep you will not be able to participate.