posted Mar 15, 2012, 5:04 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block B Schedule
- Yearbook informational meeting today, lunch, Rm. 214 or 206.
- Students interested in traveling to Costa Rica, come to an info meeting today @ lunch, Rm. 211. Nos Vemos!
- World Language have swag!!! Attend the Int’l Potluck this evening, 5-7pm in the MPR.
- If you are interested in taking an AP test, sign-ups and payment are due Monday, March 19th. Please turn in your forms to Ms. Fan at the Counseling Office as soon as possible.
- Blood Drive Wednesday, March 21, 8am-2pm at the Veteran’s Memorial Bldg. You must be at least 110 lbs. Parental permission required for all 16 year olds. Sign up and pick up permission form in the attendance office. ID is required.
- Do you remember watching the Inauguration on TV 3 years ago? Would you like to be there next year? You can! Come to Ms. Hudson's room, M-3, at lunch on Thursday 3/22 to learn more about going to the Presidential Inauguration in January 2013.
- Reminder to Seniors: remember to turn in your US Government book by Monday, March 19th.
- Today’s lunch menu:
- Deli Sandwiches, Garden/Sandwich Bar, Pizza, & Hot Dog & Potatoes
- Vegetarian menu: Pizza, Sandwich & Salad Bar, Juice, Fruit & Milk
- Team Tibet Club – today, lunch, Rm. 212. Special guest speaker