posted Mar 8, 2013, 5:16 PM by PTSA Moderator
- Are you a Junior or Senior interested in being a judge, moderator, or coach for the Freshman Debates? If you can attend two training sessions during advisories, please fill out the form on the ahs510 home page or sign up outside the library by 3 pm on Tuesday March 12th . If you are selected, Ms. Oremland will send you an Advisory pass to be able to attend the training sessions.
- Any 12th, 11th and 10th grade students that need to take the CAHSEE: your last opportunity for this school year is March 12th and March 13th. The English portion of the CAHSEE will be held in the Little Theater on Tuesday March 12th and the math portion in the Little Theater on Wednesday March 13th. Please see your counselor if you have any questions.
- Freshmen, sophomores and juniors: Meeting for the 2013-14 yearbook will be in the Little Theater at lunch on Thursday, March 14. Questions? See Ms. Chiarella in room 214.
- Current sophomores and juniors interested in working on The Cougar and the Cougar Online in journalism for next year, please come to one of two short lunch meetings – today or Tuesday March 12 in room 214.
- The first review session for the AP Comparative Government exam will be held on tonight, at 7:00pm in Rm 207.
Clubs and Teams
- Debate Club -- meets today at lunch in Rm. 201. All who expressed interest in attending the NFL Nat Quals tournament are expected to attend.
- World Vision meeting at 12:45 in Rm 215. New member are welcome!