posted Jun 5, 2013, 6:02 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block A Schedule
- Bell Schedule for Friday, June 7th
Locker cleanup: Extra garbage cans have been placed in the hallways for locker cleanup. Students in grades 9-11 may keep their current locker. Seniors must empty their lockers before graduation.Prom pictures are here. Pick them up in the attendance office.Congratulations to the 2013 IM Softball Champions: the teacher inspired team "The Dodgers"! The teachers still got it over the young'uns.¡Atencion, estudiantes de Español AP de 2013-2014! Summer homework packets are being distributed this week, so make sure you obtain one. Students currently taking a class with Ms. Ortega will receive a packet from her. Students who are NOT enrolled in a class with Ms. Ortega should stop by to see Profe Lim-McAlister during lunch or immediately after classes in Room 213 to pick up a packet this week. ¡Gracias!AP Chemistry Meetings will be held today at 3:10 pm. Students will pick up summer work packages. Attendance at one meeting is mandatory!!!!All students signed up for AP Art History: Please get your summer work this week and during finals week. Stop by Rm 215 to get your packet beginning today.Students enrolled in Honors English for 2013: Mandatory summer work meeting at lunch in room 214 today for anyone who hasn’t already attended one. Questions/conflicts see Mr. Purdom, Mr. Ross or Ms. Surowitz.Advanced art is having a t-shirt sale. They have been screenprinting for the last couple of weeks and would love Albany High students to enjoy them. The sale is today during lunch and after school. Tanks are $12 and shirts are $15. Come on by!!
- Period 2 7:40-8:57
- Period 4 9:02-10:18
- Break 10:18-10:28
- Period 6 10:33-11:50
- Awards Ceremony 12:00 noon
- Fines are turned in daily. Check the list posted on the bookroom door for updated senior fines from now until graduation.
- Grad Night is June 14th from midnight to 5:00am! The cost is $40 in advance or $45 at the door. Tickets will be sold every day at lunch until the end of school. Pick up a parent permission slip! Donations are still being accepted.
- Unfortunately, the next cap & gown distribution will be after graduation rehearsal on Friday, 6/14, in the gym snack bar.
Clubs and Teams
- Interested in participating on the Girls' Golf team next year? No experience is necessary in order to make the team. We will have a mandatory meeting for all prospective team members at lunch today in room 218. Be there!