posted Jun 11, 2013, 3:25 PM by PTSA Moderator
- 8:00 - 9:58 2° Final
- 9:58 - 10:13 Break
- 10:18 - 12:16 4° Final
- Extra garbage cans are in the halls for locker cleanup. 9th-11th graders may keep their assigned lockers for next year. Please remove all items from your lockers and leave them locked.
- Seniors must empty their lockers by Thursday, June 13. Seniors may keep their locks or leave locks on empty lockers for reuse. Items left in lockers after June 14 will be discarded.
- LOCKS THAT HAVE BEEN MOVED TO UNASSIGNED LOCKERS WILL BE REMOVED AND THE CONTENTS WILL BE DISCARDED.
- We are sorry to say that the Grad Night Party at the bowling alley has been cancelled. Too few students had signed up as of yesterday and too few parents had volunteered to help. Refunds are already on their way to students who have paid for a ticket and refunds will be sent to parents who donated. We wish sincere congratulations to all Albany High graduates for their hard work and accomplishments. Please stay safe on graduation night.
- Seniors must arrive by 9:15 on Friday for graduation rehearsal. You will not be able to walk the stage at graduation unless you attend the entire rehearsal.
- Seniors: please double check the Senior Destinations printed in the latest Cougar, and if your plans for after graduation have changed let the Counseling Office know ASAP. We will be sending final transcripts starting next week - it is your responsibility to make sure we know where to send yours!
- Those of you who received an award last Friday during Senior Awards Assembly and did not pick up your certificate(s), please come to the Counseling Office and pick them up ASAP.
- Fines are turned in daily. Check the list posted on the bookroom door for updated senior fines from now until graduation
- The library will close early this week:
- 2pm on Today & Thursday
- 1 pm on Friday
- If you have any deposits or bills to be paid, please give to me by Friday, June 14th. Ms. Salas, Bookroom
Bell Schedule for the week of 6/10/13 thru 6/14/13
- Thursday June 13th
Friday, June 14thMinimum Day Schedule
- 8:00 - 9:58 6° Final
- 9:58 - 10:13 Break
- 10:18 - 12:16 Advisory/Make-up Finals