posted Jan 16, 2013, 4:53 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block A Schedule
- Come join Latino Club on Friday night at 7:00 pm to watch Selena! Admission is $3 for students & $5 for adults. Get extras credit for your Spanish class (applies to all Spanish classes).
- Interested in playing Lunchtime Volleyball? Teams must be of at least 3 boys and 3 girls, with only 1 Varsity Volleyball player per team. Please include an appropriate team name as well. Turn rosters into Ms. Vasarhely no later than Friday, 1/25.
- Winter Ball is Saturday, January 26th, from 8 to midnight. Come to our Winter Wonderland and join us for dinner and dessert. The meal will include curried rice and naan, sushi, spring rolls, mango sticky rice, pot stickers, sweet and sour and much more. Dessert includes a chocolate fountain and a make-your-own ice cream bar with tons of toppings. Tickets will be sold after school on January 24th and 25th. You can also buy tickets at the door. Tickets are $25.
- Petitions for second semester schedule changes are now available in the main office and are to be returned back to the main office by January 19th at 2:15pm. Please remember our classes are year long and there has to be a compelling reason for a change.
- Spring Athletic Clearance: Athletic Clearance Paperwork must be submitted to the Main Office no later than Thursday, Jan. 31st at 3:00pm, if you plan on participating on a Spring Sports team. Otherwise, you will not be cleared to try-out/practice by the first day of practice. Clearance paperwork is available in the Main Office.
- Comix Club is meeting today at lunch in the library. We'll be doing drawing prompts again.
- One Heart Club meeting today during lunch in Rm 211. A guest speaker will be visiting us.
- buildOn meeting today at lunch in Rm 206. We will be discussing February’s coffee sales and distributing order forms. New members welcome. There will be cookies.
- Game Design meeting today at lunch in Rm 213.
- Please release the Mens JV soccer team today @ 2:45 for their game.