posted Feb 17, 2012, 5:18 PM by PTSA Moderator
- Reminder to all 12th grade students who were chosen to participate in the National Assessment for Educational Progress (NAEP): you are to report to the Little Theater at 8:00am on Tuesday, 2/28. All those who participate will be honored at the Senior Awards Assembly in June. Let's put Albany High on the map and make our mark on "the nation's report card."
- Tardy Policy Update: Consequences for Excessive Tardies
- Seniors: Reminder! Posted on Bookroom door and in your Social Studies Class is a list of seniors who have not turned in their Government book. Please return to Ms. Salas in the bookroom or if lost pay $80. You will not receive your grad tickets till fine is cleared.
- This week’s schedules:
- Tuesday, 2/28 Block A
- Wednesday, 2/29 Block B;
- Thursday, 3/1 Monday Schedule - Freshmen Debates
- Friday, 3/2 Monday Schedule - Freshmen Debates
- Today’s lunch menu:
- Deli Sandwiches, Garden/Sandwich Bar, Buffalo Chicken, & Cheese Burger & Potatoes
- Vegetarian menu: Veggie Burger, Juice, Fruit & Milk
- Interested in joining the Air Force after graduation? Curious about various military programs and what they offer? Then come by the counseling office during lunch tomorrow (Tues. 2/28) to speak with an Air Force representative.
- Debate Club – today, lunch, Rm. 201
- Model UN – Wednesday, lunch, Rm. 207