posted Feb 13, 2012, 2:43 PM by PTSA Moderator
- Attention all juniors and seniors who signed up to judge the debates: Please meet in M4 at the start of lunch on Wednesday, February 15. This meeting is mandatory, but should be less than 10 minutes.
- Attention ALL students: Albany High School has a new Honor Roll system. You are on the Honor Roll for the Fall semester of this year if your overall weighted gpa was between a 3.0 and 3.49. You are on the Principal’s List if your overall weighted gpa was a 3.5 and above. Check the lists posted in the main lobby.
- Winter Ball Photos are ready for pick up in the Attendance Office at break and lunch.
- Today’s lunch menu:
- Hot Dog & Potatoes, Garden/Sandwich Bar, Beef Burrito
- Vegetarian menu: Veggie Hot Dog, Juice, or Milk
- Interested in a summer job? Want to promote energy conservation in your community? Then you'd want to come to an info. session, hosted by the California Youth Energy Services, on Wednesday, 2/15. Stop by the Counseling Office to sign-up and get a copy of the job description.
- AIZZA Club – Today, lunch, Rm. 211