posted Dec 18, 2012, 7:36 AM by PTSA Moderator
Block A Schedule
- Want to learn valuable skills to prevent and respond to emergency situations? Do you enjoy providing meaningful services that contribute to the health and well-being of your community? Looking to plan ahead for your summer or campus employment? The Albany Aquatic Center will be offering an American Red Cross Lifeguard certification course on Sundays from January 6 to February 4. Please contact the Albany Aquatic Center for more details.
- If you missed the group photo or want to redo your club photo please contact thru email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Mural Project Club will be taking club pictures today at lunch in Rm 111. Anyone that has contributed to the mural so far should come and be in the club photo!
- There will be a baseball meeting in Rm 315 at lunch on Thursday, 12/2. All prospective baseball players must attend.
- Come buy Key Club’s holiday treat cards in the atrium during lunch. Key Club will deliver the cards during classes on Thursday.
- Unicef Club meeting in Rm 214 on Thursday, 12/20, during lunch. Come to take the club picture and hear totals from Trick or treat for Unicef.
- Please release the JV men’s soccer team today at 2:20 for their game.