posted Dec 14, 2012, 2:44 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block B Schedule
- This week’s bell schedule: Monday – Block B, Tuesday – Block A, Wednesday - Block B, Thursday – Block A, Friday – Minimum Day
- Want to learn valuable skills to prevent and respond to emergency situations? Do you enjoy providing meaningful services that contribute to the health and well-being of your community? Looking to plan ahead for your summer or campus employment? The Albany Aquatic Center will be offering an American Red Cross Lifeguard certification course on Sundays from January 6 to February 4. Please contact the Albany Aquatic Center for more details.
- If you took the PSAT in October but did not pick up your results during Thursday's lunchtime session, they are available in the Counseling Office at break, at lunch, and after school.
- Attn Seniors:
- If you need to select your senior portrait for yearbook contact Whitney Tamaki to make an appointment. If you don’t make an appointment with her, she will select the senior portrait that’ll appear in the yearbook for you.
- If you missed the group photo or want to redo your club photo please contact thru email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unicef Club meeting in Rm 214 on Thursday, 12/20, during lunch. Come to take the club picture and hear totals from Trick or Treat for Unicef.