posted Dec 10, 2012, 4:08 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block A Schedule
- Bring any toys that are in good shape to the toy drive this week for children that will cherish them this Holiday. The toy drive bins are held in the atrium and gym lobby. Please bring toys before Friday.
- Mandatory meeting on Wednesday, 12/12 in Rm 215 for participants on the trip to Europe with Ms. DeHart this February.
- Technovation people meet in Rm 310 at lunch on Friday. Check Facebook group for details.
- Attn Seniors: Senior signature deadline has been extended to this Thursday, 12/13. Please turn in your signature done in black ink on a white paper to Kaitlyn Endo or Whitney Tamaki or turn in to the senior box in the journalism room (214). Senior words are due before winter break (character count is 475 characters). Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave in Ms. Chiarella’s box.
- If you need to select your senior portrait for yearbook contact Whitney Tamaki to make an appointment. If you don’t make an appointment with her, she will select the senior portrait that’ll appear in the yearbook for you.
- The Counseling Department will be holding a meeting to discuss and distribute PSAT scores for students who took the test this October at lunchtime on Thursday, December 13 in the Little Theater.
- Spring Sports: Interested in participating on a Spring Sports Team (Men's Golf, Men’s Tennis,Swimming, Softball, Baseball, Track)? If so, now is a great time to turn in your clearance forms. No one is allowed to tryout/practice until you have been cleared. All athletic forms are available in the Main Office. Once your paperwork is completed you should turn in your paperwork to Cheryl in the Main Office. Do not wait until the last minute to submit your paperwork; turn in your paperwork before winter break! Reminder, if you have already turned in a medical form for another sport you must complete a new donation form to clear you medical for the spring sport.
- The Ocean Protection Club will meet this Wednesday in Rm 304. There will be pie and we will discuss fundraising options.
- The Mural Project Club will be meeting today at lunch in Rm 111. All students welcome.
- Game Design Club meeting this Thursday at lunch in Rm 213.
- The Model UN Club will meet Wednesday, December 12th at lunch in Room 207.
- Early release for women's soccer JV and Varsity players 2:00pm today.