posted Apr 2, 2013, 3:41 PM by PTSA Moderator
Block B Assembly Schedule
- Today’s schedule:
Children’s Hospital is hosting a book drive at our school until Wednesday, April 10. We welcome both new or old books – place them in the box in the atrium. Donated books will be directly given to the patients at the hospital.Be a lifesaver! Give blood on Monday, April 8. Sign up in the attendance office.“Four little soldier boys going out to sea. A red herring swallowed one and then there were three.” Come to AHS Theater Ensemble’s production of “And Then There Were None” to see this famous murder mystery played out. Shows are this Friday and Saturday at 8:00 and Sunday at 5:00! Tickets are $7 for students. See you there.The Spring Blood Drive is on Monday, April 8. Students 16 and older are eligible to donate blood. Sign up lists and further information are in the attendance office.
- Period 2 7:40-9:13
- Break 9:13-9:23
- Period 4 9:28-11:01
- Assembly 11:06-11:52
- Lunch 11:52- 12:37
- Period 6 12:42-2:15
College and Career
- Seniors: If you are interested in attending in community college next fall, please attend the information session at lunch this Thursday April 4th in the Little Theater. A representative from Berkeley City College will be here to walk you through the process of applying and placement tests. Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Clubs and Teams:
- Model UN Club will meet at lunch today in Rm 207. All students planning to attend the UC Davis Conference in May should attend.
- The Ocean Protection League will have a very important meeting today at lunch in Rm 304. See you there!
- Key Club meeting in Rm 302 today at lunch.
- The Mural Project Club will be meeting at lunch in room 111. There are only a few more meetings until the mural is to be completed, so if you would like to contribute, join in during lunch!
- The School Site Council invites you to take the AHS Site Survey on Survey Monkey between April 1 and April 22. Please use the link below. The survey provides us with valuable information regarding our site goals. Students and parents will also have the opportunity to take the survey.