posted Apr 17, 2012, 4:13 PM by PTSA Moderator
No. 136 Block B Schedule
- “Pie the Teacher Day” today @ lunchtime. Pay $1 for each pie and you can get a chance to throw a pie at the following teachers: Mr. Castle, Mr. Becker, Mr. Bailes, Ms. Buck-Bauer, Ms. Risk, Mr. Barker, Ms. Fujiwara and Mr. Barone.
- Hey Guys! In honor of Earth Week and Earth Day, the Earth Day Club will celebrate on Thursday. We will have a tree in the front of the school where you can come and post all the “green” things you do at home. Free treats! Please come.
- Please join us to celebrate Albany Music Fund's 10th Anniversary at the Spring Fling on Friday April 20th from 7 to 10 p.m. at Albany's own Veteran's Memorial Building. Be serenaded by choirs of angels - that is elementary and high school students from most of the Albany schools. Dance to the lively beats of "Rhythm Bound." Tickets will be $20.00 for adults and $10.00 for students, and they are available at the door or at: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/237622
- Today’s lunch menu:
- Deli Sandwiches, Salad/Sandwich Bar, California Roll, & Meatball Sandwich
- Vegetarian menu: Veggie Meatball Sandwich, Fruit, Juice, or Milk
- Seal of Biliteracy Deadline: The application deadline for the Seal of Biliteracy for graduating Seniors is May 4. Please turn your applications in to the Counseling Office.
- Attention Juniors: If you did not attend the Job Shadow Day Meeting 2 weeks ago, we are having a make-up meeting during Advisory on Friday, 4/20, in the Little Theater. Please be prepared to come to this meeting to receive your job assignment. Talk to Ms. Fan at the Counseling Office if you have any questions.
- Model UN Club – today, lunch, Rm. 207
- One Heart Club – Thursday, lunch, Rm. 202
- Team Tibet Club – Friday, lunch, Rm. 212
- A new evacuation map was placed in your mailbox on Tuesday afternoon. Please review it with your classes before the fire drill on Thursday.
- Please excuse the Varsity Softball Team and the JV Baseball Team @ 1:45pm today.