posted Jan 24, 2017, 7:13 PM by PTSA Moderator
Schedule this week
Wednesday January 25
8:10 - 10:08 2° Final
10:08 - 10:23 Break
10:28 - 12:26 4° Final
- For finals, the library will be open til 2 pm on Today, and Thursday, and until 1 pm on Friday.
- Seniors: you have until today to verify your diploma name. If you haven’t already done so please check with your advisory teacher. If your advisory teacher no longer has the list please stop by the main office to verify.
- Monday February 6th counselors will present information about selecting courses for next year to 9th -11th grade students in the Little Theater . Students, please go straight to the Little Theater. Do not report to your class. Period 3: 11th grade Period 4: 10th grade Period 5: 9th grade
- Students needing a schedule change must complete a change request form and bring it to the counseling office at the time designated for your grade (today or tomorrow after finals). Forms are available in the main office. Further instructions and details about the process may be found in front of the counseling office. Good luck with finals!
- Human Contact Club brings you the contact word of the day: tarus – a geometric surface in the shape of a doughnut.
- Interested in learning about the process of film-making? Attend the FREE event hosted by local filmmaker, Waylon Bacon, on Jan 27 at the Albany Community Center from 6:00pm – 8:30pm. There will be free popcorn.
- Interested in playing 6 on 6 Lunchtime Co-Ed Volleyball? Rosters with team name must be turned into Mrs. Vasarhely-Berberian no later than Friday, Feb. 3rd in order to be placed in tournament play. Must have at least 3 girls and 3 boys on roster with no more than 1 varsity volleyball player.
- Hey Cougars! Round 2 of the Graduate for Mas challenge starts today, so go to getschooled.com to sign up now! Let's see if we can beat out El Cerrito and Berkeley high schools to be the best in our region.
- Interested in participating on a spring sports team? Then be sure to complete your online athletic registration by Thursday, Feb. 2nd at 3:00pm. Current medical forms must be uploaded to your athletic registration…no hard copies will be accepted. If you already played on an AHS sports team this year, then just log on to your registration account and update your registration for the sport you want to play. Athletic registration information can be found at GoAlbanyAthletics.org