posted Mar 29, 2017, 10:24 PM by PTSA Moderator
- The Library will be closed periods 2-7 on Thursday and Friday for Freshman debates. That means no computers or printing. The library will be open during break and lunch. The library will be closed immediately after school on Friday.
- Everyone, please come to the Unity Rally on Friday. It will be at the amphitheater right after school. If you want to buy a t-shirt, please see Mrs. Swan in room 104. They cost $10. Hope to see you there.
- Attention dancers! Albany Dance Company is looking for new members for the 2017-2018 school year! Auditions will be held Monday, April 3rd and Tuesday, April 4th at 3:45pm in the Multipurpose room. Email Mrs. Baker or stop by to see her for more information.
- Are you interested in running for leadership? Come to the informational meeting regarding elections on Friday, March 31st in Room 206 during lunch to get an application and find out about important information.
- The Albany Aquatics center is hosting a lifeguard class during Spring Break! Stop by the pool for information or check out our website!! We are also still hiring so come on down and grab an application!
College and Career
- AP Students: AP Exam Pre-Administration sessions will take place early next week. Verify the date, time and place of your session by signing in to your TotalRegistration.net account. If you miss your session, you forfeit your exams. See Ms. Parrott if you have any questions.
- Seniors: Berkeley City College will be in the Little Theater, Thursday April 6th during lunch to discuss how to register, enroll in classes, placement tests and how to transfer to a 4 year university. If you plan to go to a different community college, still come because the process of applying is the same for all community colleges.
Clubs and Teams
- All are invited to a Black Student Union meeting at lunch today in Room 104 to discuss the rally’s program.
- Speech and Debate officer elections will happen this Thursday at lunch in room M1. To run, please contact Sarah Xu. You must have attended at least one tournament this year in order to vote.
- Prospective Club will meet Friday at lunch in Room 209.
- One Heart, Thursday at lunch in Room 211.
- Boys/Girls Track & Field @ 1:30
- Boys Tennis @ 2:00
- Boys Golf @ 2:10